Client Support Specialist – (CSS1.3)
|Title:||Client Support Specialist – (CSS1.3)|
NEOS Technologies is actively seeking a Client Support Specialist to provide remote support to clients for end-user devices, desktop applications and operating systems. The Client Support Specialist maintains, troubleshoots and resolves routine and minor issues associated with Windows desktop operating systems, mobile operating systems, applications, end-user devices, and hardware. Assigned area(s) of responsibility are activities of routine to minor complexity and impact. Must have IT professional work-related experience and knowledge with Windows 7&10 operating system, desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile devices, printers, phones, scanners, and desktop applications.
- Utilizes knowledge and technical skills of Windows operating systems (desktop/tablet/phone), mobile operating systems (IOS and Android), basic network, desktop applications, and end-user computing technology to troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade and support NEOS' clients, team members and technologies.
- Provides technical support to successfully troubleshoot and resolve incidents and requests associated with Windows operating systems (desktop/tablet/phone), mobile operating systems (IOS and Android), basic network, desktop applications, and other end-user device technologies.
- Monitors systems for availability, error conditions, adequate space allocation, backup integrity, and performance.
- Actively coordinates with team members, vendors, and other support groups to effectively resolve incidents and requests.
- Demonstrates relationship building, effective communication skills, and quality service in the process of collaborating with, supporting, advising, and educating clients and team members on the use of services, handling of sensitive data, and resolving incidents, resulting in efficient, effective, and compliant use of hardware, software and services.
NEOS offers a competitive salary based on experience and skills of employees. Additionally, NEOS provides a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability, 401k, holiday and paid-time-off benefits.
NEOS is a fast-paced, high-energy organization with a very ambitious agenda and a highly motivated team. This job will experience high work demands under tight timelines requiring a flexible adaptable approach to daily challenges. Position may require some bending and lifting.
Required Skills and Education
- Minimum of a Technical School Diploma / Certificate / Associate.
- The following certifications will be beneficial:
- CompTIA A+; and
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA): Networking Essentials; and
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA): Mobility and Device Fundamentals
- 2-year experience working in IT professional role providing end-user support.
- Ability to effectively support end-users remotely.
- Experience with helpdesk ticketing and remote support applications
- Excellent technical diagnostic and analytical skills
- Consultative and collaborative approach to problem solving
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and rapport-building skills with end users, vendors, and team.
- Strong desktop skills including Proficiency, with MS Office suite.
- Good driving record.
NEOS Technologies, Inc. is an Information Technology (IT) tech support and consulting company focused on helping our clients plan, support, and protect information technology and data to achieve extraordinary success. Our clients range in size from 25 users to 4000 users in local government, law enforcement, healthcare, and small to medium businesses. NEOS was founded by Robert Collins in 2003 in Americus, GA with a primary focus on healthcare.