Technical Support Engineer L2
|Title:||Technical Support Engineer L2 |
NEOS helps clients leverage Information Technology to transform, grow, and thrive in today’s ever changing environment. We believe it takes more than an application or hardware to transform your Organization. It takes well-defined procedures, streamlined workflow, and exceptionally trained people utilizing the technology successfully as a part of their day-to-day routine.
NEOS has a work environment which promotes diversity, embraces change, and provides leadership opportunities to every team member. So if you are looking to make a move and are a highly motivated professional who welcomes new challenges, then apply today.... NEOS is your next GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
Tech Support Part and Full Time Apply ONLINE @
NEOS is expanding and is now seeking experienced Technical Support Representatives to work remotely.
Duties will include:
Education / Experience
- Support reps will take calls from customers to help them with issues and problems with their; PC's, internet, software, peripherals, virus removal, wireless network, spyware etc.
- Candidates must have great communication, troubleshooting and problem solving skills along with 3 years of recent technical support experience.
- Complete 4 hours of Community Service per month
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology and professional experience in technical support
- Technical Certification like MSDT, A+, NET+, MCP, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP
- Minimum of 3 years technical support experience
- Experience and knowledge in OS and IT network administration/support
- Knowledgeable in performing resolution in a remote setting
- Strong troubleshooting skills and technical abilities
- Customer focused attitude and motivated to help
- Detail oriented but able to execute efficiently and follow through
- Able to organize, multitask and prioritize
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Must possess knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be able to work within a team environment, including remote team members
- Professional demeanor
- Willingness to support and adhere to Company's Core Values
- Focus on the client and all else will follow.
- Embrace and drive change
- Create fun and a little weirdness
- Be adventurous, creative, and open-minded
- Pursue growth and learning
- Build open and honest relationships through communication
- Build a positive team and family spirit
- Do more with less
- Be passionate and determined
- Be humble
NEOS offers competitive salaries; health, dental, vision, disability and group life coverage; 401(k) plan with employer match; Paid Time Off.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications