NEOS Technologies is actively seeking an experienced Sales Executive. We are expanding into new markets with sights set on being the most trusted IT solution provider in Georgia. NEOS has an innovative, family culture, which is continuously devising new ways to help our clients leverage technology to achieve extraordinary success.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for selling into new accounts for all services and products NEOS offers. You will develop and manage a qualified opportunity pipeline, design solutions to solve business challenges, negotiate and close new business.
Prospects will include medium to large organizations in the healthcare, local government, and education industry segments. You will be responsible for selling Managed IT and Consulting to include helpdesk, end user, infrastructure, cloud, mobility, application management, and cyber security solutions. Deals will have a reasonable level of complexity and have a medium sales cycle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consistently achieve targeted sales quotas.
- Lead and execute the sales of a full range of services and solutions into targeted markets and proactively finds opportunities to leverage and cross sell the full NEOS portfolio.
- Lead the development of successful sales strategies on complex engagements including but not limited to pricing, competitive strategy, negotiations and navigating the relationships with key client influencers and decision makers.
- Develop and execute clear, specific, action-oriented account plans to develop prospects.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of new opportunities while closing existing opportunities.
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual booking objectives
- Develop personal knowledge of industry/market sector, clientseuro;â„¢ business challenges and the impact of potential future changes.
- Leverage your business knowledge to identify appropriate solutions and services that benefit the client.
- Develop customer presentations and participate in client meetings
- Become the trusted advisor to the C-suite community in targeted markets.
- Build strong and effective relationships with your clients, delivering the value they expect from you as a top sales leader and the products you are representing
- Track appropriate sales metrics and report results.
- Work independently but collaborate with the whole team to complement each other strengths, up-selling and cross-selling
NEOS offers competitive salary based on experience and skills of employees. Additionally, NEOS provides a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, and generous holiday and paid-time-off benefits.
NEOS is a fast-paced, high-energy organization with a very ambitious agenda and a highly motivated team. This job will experience high work demands under tight timelines requiring a flexible adaptable approach to daily challenges. Position may require some bending and lifting.
Skills, Traits, and Education
- Determined, personable, easy going, charismatic, hard-working and eager to learn with a desire to advance your career.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred, and a MBA is a plus
- A deep understanding of the sales cycle, from lead identification to closing
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in IT solutions sales success including the execution of multiple, concurrent sales efforts.
- Proven track record of selling complex varied IT services in medium and large accounts maintaining strong client relationships and recognizing on-going IT Serviceeuro;â„¢s needs.
- Proven ability to uncover client needs, determine appropriate solutions, and lead a team to customize and sell NEOSeuro;â„¢ services.
- Demonstrated experience obtaining an audience with, presenting to, and selling C-level individuals.
- Broad understanding of mainstream technologies and IT project life cycles.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, at operational and executive levels.
- Comfortable and confident in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive, driven, and goal oriented, with a proven track record of consistently achieving targets and objectives
- Disciplined and skilled in qualifying and developing opportunities into sales while minding time, resources and customer needs.
NEOS Technologies, Inc. is an Information Technology (IT) tech support and consulting company focused on helping our clients plan, support, and protect information technology and data to achieve extraordinary success. Our clients range in size from 25 users to 4000 users in local government, law enforcement, healthcare, and small to medium businesses. NEOS was founded by Robert Collins in 2003 in Americus, GA with a primary focus on healthcare.